Overnight Cork City Council crews attended 40 emergency callouts relating to fallen trees and debris.
- No injuries have been reported
- Fallen trees at approx. 16 locations across Cork City have been removed overnight and the roads reopened
- Crews are still working on 2 more locations
- All public parks will be inspected for damage and fallen trees before being opened and as a result may open later than usual this morning
- Powerlines are down in a number of locations. Under no circumstances should a member of the public approach damaged power lines. Please ring the ESB immediately on 1850 372 999.
Subscribe to Council Journal
You can also find us on Facebook