Lawlor Burns & Associates is one of Ireland’s leading Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Project Management practices. The company operate from offices in Limerick, Waterford and Dublin and provide professional construction consultancy services for projects including cost management and project management throughout Ireland.
Over the last number of years, Lawlor Burns have been involved in significant Residential, Educational and Health infrastructure projects.
Residential projects include the development of almost 1,000 housing units in Limerick across three projects; Canal Bank, Raheen SHD and Punches Cross Student Village. Lawlor Burns are also currently on site working on the delivery of three schools at Mungret Secondary School; Crescent College Secondary School; both in Limerick, and Ennistymon Primary and Post Primary School in Co. Clare.
These projects will see new and fully refurbished school buildings which will create and improve the learning environment for almost 3,000 students and their teachers.
Lawlor Burns & Associates have vast experience in the provision of healthcare developments for both private and public sector clients together with associated siteworks. Currently we are providing cost management services for the 96-bed Ward Extension at University Hospital Limerick (inset) which, when completed, will help the capacity issues at the hospital.
The key infrastructural projects mentioned above are only an example of the work that the company are currently involved in, having previously helped to deliver:
- Primary Care Centre and Mental Health Centre, Inchicore, Dublin.
- Waterford Health Park, Slievekeale Road, Waterford.
- LEBEN Building, University Hospital of Limerick, Co. Limerick.
- Rehabilitation Ward, St. Itas Community Hospital, Newcastle West, Limerick.
- Endoscopy Unit & Close Observation Facilities, Kerry General Hospital, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- Re-organisation of the Cardiac Catheter Labs and Cardiothoracic Depts. at University
- Ophthalmology Outpatients Department at South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork
for Health Service Executive.
- 50-bed Acute In-patient Unit, Ennis General Hospital, Co. Clare.
- Kilcronan Housing Development, Co. Dublin – 53 units.
- Cahercalla Housing Development, Co. Clare – 12 units.
- Housing Development Drummin Village, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary – 145 units.
- Community Housing Development, Kilmaley, Co. Clare – 12 units.
- 32 Classroom Ennis National School, Ennis, Co. Clare.
- 48 Classroom Realt Na Mara National School, Donacarney, Co. Meath.
- Eolas Building, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- Phoenix Restaurant, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- Arts Millennium Building, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- New Social Hub, Whispering House, St. Columba’s College, Dublin 16.