The public can now view all the activities of the Four Dublin Local Authorities on their Public Trello board.
From Smart Mobility Hubs, to Way-Finding Apps, Smart Street Furniture to Connected Life Buoys, a wide variety of smart projects are now live, helping to improve services and quality of life for Dubliners.
The Smart Dublin Public Trello Board is a pretty cool new, dynamic communications tool that tells the story and status of some of our projects throughout the Dublin region.
Projects are divided into six key smart city themes:
- Smart Environment: How can technology help build a greener, more sustainable and more resilient city region?
- Smart People: How can local government use technology to better engage with Dubliners?
- Smart Mobility: How can we better manage pedestrian, cycle and vehicular flows and reduce congestion?
- Smart Economy: How can we use smart technologies to improve liveability and competitiveness?
- Smart Government: How can we use technology and data to deliver better services and make better decisions?
- Smart Living: How can collaborative technologies help bring communities together and improve citizen well-being?
You can also learn more about our three unique Smart Districts; Smart Docklands, Smart Sandyford and Smart DCU.
Click here to view the Smart Dublin Public Trello Board.
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown, Fingal County Council, South Dublin County Council, Dublin City Council