Amazon has announced that it is creating another 1,000 permanent jobs in Ireland over the next two years.
The “highly-skilled” roles will be based across the company’s Cork and Dublin sites.
The move will bring Amazon’s permanent workforce in Ireland to 5,000.
The jobs being created will include:
- software development engineers,
- network development engineers,
- systems development engineers,
- optical deployment engineers,
- database engineers,
- Dev Ops engineers,
- support engineers,
- data centre technicians,
- mechanical and electrical engineers,
- solutions architects,
- security specialists,
- big data specialists,
- technical and non-technical programme managers,
- and account managers.
There will also be a range of technical management and senior leadership opportunities within the company.
Subscribe to The Council Journal
You can also find us on Facebook
Article from https://www.irishexaminer.com/business/companies/arid-40022606.html